Because I’ve had it up to here!
1. Can the information be emailed, snail-mailed, sent home as memo, left as phone message, posted on Facebook or shouted across the parking lot? If the answer is YES -> no mutherfuckin meeting.
2. Will there be food and beverages? If the answer is NO -> no mutherfuckin meeting.
4. Will shirtless Channing Tatum be the MC? If the answer is NO -> no mutherfuckin meeting.
5. Will there be compensation for gas and time wasted that will never be returned? I didn’t think so -> no mutherfuckin meeting.
6. Will there be cute little monkey’s offering free pedicures? If the answer is NO -> no mutherfuckin meeting.
This exhausted mom of four doesn’t give a rats ass what brand of candy we peddle. Just take my left kidney already – and be done with it.
Anyone calling a meeting to robotically recite a memo of reminders will be ejected immediately through my imaginary trapdoor into the fiery pits of Hell.
Time is precious – do not waste it.
One thought on “Dummies Guide to Determining if a Parent Meeting Should be Held”
OMG – you’ve just brought back all the horrid memories of those endless, futile parent meetings. And the never ending rehashing of minutiae by earnest first time parents. Aaaaackkkkkkkk … This post should be required September reading.